Spring Trends I love
Good morning darlings! Spring is in F U L L B L O O M and so are the trends! On this post today, we will be talking about my top 5 spring trends that will definitely transition you perfectly right into you summer wardrobe! The best part? They're all under $100 Let's get started!
1. Statement Earrings: are the perfect way to elevate an outfit or two! I didn't think I would love these as much as I do, but here I am 5 pairs later! I also don't wear that much extra jewelry with the earrings because well... its all in the name!
Target: $12 Bauble Bar: $38 J.Crew: $58 Kate Spade: $98
2. Off the Shoulder Tops: Even though OTS tops were a major trend last summer, I'm totally here for them this spring AND summer #givemealltheotstops
Charlotte Russe: $24 Nordstrom $59 J.Crew $59 BB Dakota $80
3. Block Heels: This will be a forever trend for me! They are seriously so cute and comfortable! Especially when I have to stand up for a good 5 hours straight at Kate! I now have 6 pairs, can you say #slightlyobsessed ?
BP $59 Betsy Johnson $69 Jessica Simpson $69 Steve Madden $89
4. Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking! I am a floral gal, I will always embrace the floral trend with open arms! If you are too, these items are great wardrobe builders!
Mimi Chica $39 Glamorous $39 ASTR $59 ASTR $75
5. Lady in Lace! An oldie but cute goodies! Lace will always be in style no matter what the season!
Halogen $59 WAYF $79 Hadley $95 BB Dakota $98
I hope you love these options like I do! Tag me on Instagram at @hellosilhouette if you decide to purchase one of them, or a similar item! Have a great day and until next time!