Gifts She (and moi ) Wants from Kate Spade!
Valentine's Day is soon approaching, have you thought about what you're going to give your significant other?! Kate Spade is always a great idea! Here are the gifts she wants for the big V-day! If you need help purchasing these items over the phone, you can call my Kate Spade Specialty Store @ Scottsdale Fashion Mall and we can help you!
Even before we put this pretty purse out on the floor, I knew it had to be mine! She would love this too because finding a purse with a subtle but cute pattern is hard let me tell you, however the rose print is a great transition piece from spring into summer! Highlighting that she can wear it as a cross body or a clutch; the strap is adjustable as well as removable making it a clutch! Let's not forget that great front pocket!
2. Well placed bows and scalloped trimming? Yes please! The Ilene heel is dainty but ever so fab! $328 Ilene is a statement shoe that will give an old or new outfit all the life it needs, especially with the pop of red!
3. You're Just My Type! $548 Would a Kate Spade gift guide be important with out a novelty bag?If your significant other is familiar with Kate Spade's whimsical feel on all things novelty this could be the purse for her! The typewriter satchel has three compartments, with three pockets on the inside, perfect for the OCD type! Versatile? Yes, with an adjustable and removable strap, your significant other can wear this as a top handle purse!
4. Kiss me, you fool! $68 I hate to admit this but some of you guys don't know when to make the first move, or even after you've gotten us!! If your significant other is like moi, and her love language is physical touch, then this shirt is definitely for her, and you! I want all the kisses, but my favorite is when I'm not expecting it! She can totally dress this up with a midi skirt, leather jacket, and the Ilene heel, or casually pair with dark wash jeans and flats Just a reminder; Physical touch doesn't mean extensive PDA! It means, you're showing you care by simply doing everyday physical connections such as: kissing her forehead, holding her hand, placing your hand on the small of her back and etc!
5. Unlock My Heart $78 I mean seriously! I love this bracelet because not its solely JUST to wear on Valentines! The UMH bracelet can double up as a valentines day gift but also perfect when she wants to remember this bracelet of love you got her!
6. Out of the Box $50 With all of the Kate Spade jewelry you'll be getting her. to have her most coveted accessories in a dainty jewelry box that is gold and has polka dots is a dream come true for (moi) her! If she's a jewelry hoarder, and your tired of seeing her mounds of jewelry this will keep her organized!!
7. Cameron Street Sima! $198 The Sima is definitely perfect for transition dates! From a fancy dinner, with the Sima she can use it as a clutch, and on the way to the bar for drinks she can attach the removable chain and use it as a cross body purse, so she's hands free for kissing you for getting this purse!! Plus the pop of red adds classic yet fun spin on any outfit!
8. Charmuse Teddy $78 So you have a homebody as a significant other huh? Well thats no problem, have her look her best on Valentine's night in the Teddy! This delicate sleepwear would be perfect with a glass of wine!
9. Be Mine Cardholder $68 So you bought the Sima (the red purse above) for her, but her wallet is now too big! *Que super cute music* The Be Mine cardholder is actually the perfect size to put her wallet essentials when going out! (license, credit, etc) Take it from me, It is easier to only carry the bare minimum! I've had my card holders for 3 years now and it hasn't failed me yet!!
10. Be Mine Heart and Arrow Studs $48 These dainty little sparklers are perfect for your gal, if she loves to sparkle but not too much! These studs are simple, yet stunning! She can definitely dress them up or down of course, with a price this perfect you cant go wrong!
I hope these suggestions were helpful! Tag me in your Kate Spade pics, #hellosilhouspade so I can see what you bought her! Have a fabulous weekend!