With Christmas 6 days away now, some of us -cough cough me- are known for picking out gifts way too late! This gift guide will be perfect for those who are seen as procrastinators and who -like me are obsessed with Target! I choose Target because 1. It's my favorite place and 2. Target is basically everywhere and 3. You can just pick it up from the nearest Target or if you purchase online (and IF its available for shipping) you will get the product by 12/23 Side note: this gift guide is for my ladies! Let's get it started!
1. Velvet Jewel Toned Chokers Price $9.09 (on sale) This 5 piece set will be perfect for any girl/woman who loves chokers. I love that they are jewel toned so it's perfect for a holiday party or even New Years Eve! I may have to buy these for myself!
2. Over the Knee Boots Price: $34.99 Over the Knee boots have been my go to boot of this season! These are perfect with a dress if she lives in a not so cold climate, or even a great pair of jeans and a chunky knit sweater (if you tell her that, you just might get some brownie points for knowing how to pull an outfit together!) Plus Dolce Vita is one of my favorite shoe brands that Target carries, so that's a plus!
3. Off the Shoulder Top Price: $19.99 The OTS trend was probably one of my favorites of 2016 and reports show that it will remain a trend for 2017 as well. This OTS is also velvet which is also a huge trend. With this OTS top, she can pair it with pants of course and even tuck it into a skirt to dress it up!
4. Hello Gorgeous Mug Price: $5.99 If she's a collector of cute mugs with sayings like me then this mug is perfect for her! Target has so many options for mugs it's kinda ridiculous I know because I've bought 4 in 2 weeks! Dang you Target!! #sortofobsessed
5. Faux Sherpa Pelt Price:$24.48 This cute and cozy pelt is perfect for more than just a small rug! Have you seen those pictures on Instagram with either shoes or the latest beauty products laying on a rug? Yeah thats what this is really for! If she's and Instagramer this is perfect!
6. e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lip Color Set Price: $10.00 If your secret Santa is a make up lover this lip stick set is perfect, especially for on the go! e.l.f. products are honestly my go to when I need something quick before I go out with friends. Can't go wrong here!
7. Essie Holiday Mini Nail Polish Kit Price: $12.99 With varnish names like Berry Naughty and Bobbing for Baubles how could you not consider this nail polish kit for your girl!? Essie usually runs $8 dollars a bottle so, getting all 4 of these mini polishes is definitely a steal!
Well there you go! I hope this helps your procrastination gift giving self! Have an amazing day!